A passionate founder
"As an architect and sportswoman since I was very young, I have designed sportswear in line with my principles and personality. Mother of two children, I am passionate about sports (skiing, trail/running, triathlon...) and fashion. But what I like most of all is to be able to surpass myself and set myself challenges. I have set myself a new challenge: to make Moov360 a permanent part of the Belgian sportswear scene.
As an architect, I favour pure forms and a mixture of styles.
For our collections, I favour a timeless and minimal look while integrating comfort and technicality. We work with materials that are dyed in the mass, which results in outfits with sober backgrounds & graphic lines of colour.
Daphne Dulait, Founder
Quality, comfort and technique are the main concerns of Moov360. Our products are made to withstand sustained sports use over time.
The properties of the fabric created from ECONYL® regenerated nylon yarn make it a very suitable material for sportswear: light, soft, antibacterial, elastic, resistant and compressive.
The details that change everything
- Use of ECONYL®, regenerated nylon yarn from nylon waste, it allows to wick away perspiration and keeps you dry for a long time.
- Carefully designed flat seams make our items extremely soft and comfortable.
- Pockets to carry your smartphone, water bottle, gel, energy bar...
- YKK zips® , quality, self-locking zips on all our items.
- Reflective logos in the night, carefully placed on all our collections.
- Highest performance saddle bottoms to ensure hours of comfort in the saddle.
- Double stitching in a contrasting colour to bring the Moov360 signature to the running suit.